Sunday, October 13, 2013

Day 12: Deserving

[concentrating on Sean the Sheep on Granma's computer] 

:: LOVE ME WHEN I LEAST DESERVE IT, BECAUSE THAT IS WHEN I NEED IT MOST
                    ~ Swedish Proverb

This pearl of wisdom follows in the same vein as yesterday's.

Today/Yesterday: Oh no! I am late posting. I should have posted this before I went out for the night, I thought I would be home before midnight in time to get my daily post in. We stayed until stumps, I suppose your 20 year high school reunion will do that. Anyway, I had a fun time catching up with people, and there were no parenting dramas. We did have a lot of tears over Granma's Ipad though once Charlie got it and couldn't find Youtube. And then he cried when I left to go out. He is getting to an age though where he gets tired and will go to bed at night and not wait until I get home.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment