Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finish it Friday

Even though it is Saturday morning already.

As I mentioned in my last post, I have been making curtains to cover our wardrobe. If I was more specific, I could have said I was making curtain, because I only made one drop out of 7. Actually that one is not even finished as I bought it home to test hang and pin up the hem.


However, I am so excited by the effect just this one panel has had (look, look!). And so, I declare this curtain project a 'Finish it Friday' project as inspired by Creative Organizing blog. Which means "getting a nagging to-do off of your to-do list before the end of the weekend". And this being a long weekend here, gives me an extra day to accomplish my task.

I would much rather be sewing anyway, than watching the grand final football game (Aussie Rules of course) the rest of the country will be watching.

I'm hoping that publicly announcing my intention to finish the curtains will hold me to it.
I'll let you know how I go

Mx

btw, the above photo was taken with my new iPhone that I finally got yesterday! just another thing to be excited about this Queens Birthday long weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment