Friday, August 23, 2013

Strawberry Stains


Mia is seven months and we are letting her have tastes of things and play with food. I'm not in a hurry to have her on solids and am happy to keep breastmilk as her number one source of nutrition for now. So since she is feeding herself she is eating a little but most of it goes on her and the floor.

She had strawberries the other week, and I thought that jumpsuit would be stained beyond repair. But no! I found this hot tip for getting out strawberry stains, and I couldn't believe how awesomely it worked.

Go here for the full instructions but I just soaked the romper in a bucket with liquid detergent (only had wool wash) and a splash of vinegar for half an hour. And just with that, all gone, miraculous. It was a fresh stain though. I have another suit about a week old that I need to get to. We'll see how that one goes.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment