Saturday, January 5, 2013

December

It's only 5 days past the end of the month and I am posting my monthly mosaic already!!

mosaic 2012 12

December was
:: leaving home to wait for baby in the city
:: not too hot (except for that heatwave at the end, but it didn't feel too hot to me)
:: a Hoorah Christmas dinner
:: a quilt finished
:: toilet training (= bare bum)
:: another sourdough bread baking class (I've actually been baking bread afterwards this time, making the dough in the thermomix is so much easier!)

Yet again I didn't come close to taking a photo a day. I figure if I've at least got 9 photos a month to make a mosaic that's good enough for me.

I'd like to do a New Years post and end of year post, but we'll see how we go. This baby has already given me more days than I expected. We are due on Monday, I'm hoping to make it to next weekend when Ian will be back in Perth. Fingers (and legs!) crossed! I'm thinking girl this time (like last time) but I'm just as prepared to be as shocked as I was with Charlie. I'll let you know.

Mx

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you Maggie as you prepare to meet your babe. Have a beautiful birth my friend! xx

    ReplyDelete