Thursday, July 7, 2011

IMG_0270_2

IMG_0282

Well we've sucked it and seen.... and we love it! The move went as well as we could have hoped and we are pretty settled in the new place. The Mr is particularly happy as he has been able to set up his tools and bits in a shed. I'm not too sad about getting a craft room either :)

Have you heard of the Shirley club? Well our region has a Margaret club! I will be Margaret 57 once I get my badge, I came to town just in time to make their bi-annual lunch on Monday. I was by far the youngest, but I love the older ladies and I can't wait till the CWA meeting at the end of the month.

This one was for you Mum, Happy Birthday! Love you xx

Mx

3 comments:

  1. The cwa sounds like fun. Imagine the recipes you'll get to learn! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh. My. I love your new house. I love your 'suck it and see'. And if it's ok with you, I'll be keeping an eye on this space because I think one day we'll be suck it and seeing too...

    ReplyDelete
  3. A "Margaret Club" - love it!!

    Glad you're enjoying your new environs and can't wait to hear about your CWA experience.

    ReplyDelete