Sunday, May 7, 2017

DeFunkMe for Free!


A very exciting time in our house at the moment. Hubby (Ian) is launching his book DeFunkMe: the BASIX and for the next two days it is available for free from Amazon Kindle.

I wrote about Ian's depression and subsequent treatment a couple of years ago. At the time I said it was the best money we ever spent and I still feel that way, though it was expensive and we are still paying it off!

I am so proud of Ian for telling his story and sharing what he has found to be effective in turning his life around. The book is a well written how-to covering six essential areas to help anyone live a better life. And anyone in the midst of depression can take hope in Ian's personal story. 

Too many people are silently suffering and don't know where to turn for help. Grab a copy of DeFunkMe:the BASIX and check out the blog defunkme.com.

Much love to you all!

Mx



1 comment:

  1. I agree with what you say. Good fortune to Ian, I am sure all will go well. It is true people do not know where to turn.
    Love from ME

    ReplyDelete