Sunday, February 28, 2016

Project 52, Week 8


Well this weekend is almost over and I'm trying to remember last weekend for week 8. We had a trailer load of wood bought up from the city and I got a new wood box made out of an old ute tray. CWA started again for the year. I picked my Mother's Day present up from the nursery at the hardware store, I ordered myself a Mother's Love rose bush. I didn't want it till closer to Mother's Day, but they ordered it and it came. I also picked up another blueberry bush and that pretty you see up there, an echinacea/coneflower. One of my goals for the year is to really make some headway with the garden/lack of garden here...
And..... it was Photoshop Week all week on CreativeLIVE so I've spent a bit of time watching that....

Anyway, I hope you had a good week and the week coming is good too.

Mx

1 comment:

  1. Looking Good, Sweetness. It is getting to be gardening time, cooler weather and less stress for the plants. Hope the Photoshop Week is going well. Love from ME.

    ReplyDelete