Monday, July 12, 2010

Cervantes to Lancelin

Disregarding the BOM and forcasts of awful weather, we went ahead with our plans for this weekend to 4WD from Cervantes to Lancelin on what Australian 4WD Action magazine has listed as one of the "20 Tracks You Must Drive!"

At 7 months pregnant I'm not sure if it was the new brand of chinotto I tried on Saturday night, the veg quiche from the bain marie (I keep forgetting about not eating pre-heated food) or the constant jostling from the drive upsetting my pregnancy reflux that had me throwing up for the first time this pregnancy. I never feel quite so sorry for myself as when I'm vomiting, so I hope that makes me remember the bain marie rule and I don't think I'll be able to bring myself to drink that brand of chinotto again.

It was however, all worth it to seeing how much fun DH had over the weekend. Such pleasure that men can derive from conquering some dunes and driving along the beach. I love to see him smile like that.

I hope you had a great weekend.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment