Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Project 52, Week 35

We had our first sports carnival this week, I'm not sure how I feel about them, it was fine, though Charlie said "I didn't learn anything" and that he was bored. I love that face of determination in the photo above of the flag race. We ended the week with Father's day and a lovely walk around our favourite local rock. We checked on the tadpoles and they were still there with plenty of water and there were heaps of beautiful wild flowers. 

Right now I am taking a quick break from getting the house tidy for a birthday party to eat yoghurt and blog. We had beautiful spring weather yesterday and the day before and I'm disappointed it didn't hang around for today. The noise level in the house with all those kids inside is going to be a little crazy, especially since we only have hard surfaces and the noise bounces around so much! One day when the kids are older we will graduate to having rugs.  

Anyway, I have a cake to finish icing and salads to make for the extended party dinner.

Mx


1 comment:

  1. Your week sounds good. Yes the weather is being kinder, but it can still pick a day to be unpleasant to spoil a plan. Congrats again.
    Love from ME

    ReplyDelete