Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Project 52, Week 31

A week at home without anything on. Lovely. Except I suppose that I have been feeling off. Not sick, but probably fighting something. I'm proud of myself for coming home from school drop off and taking myself off to bed on Wednesday when I just felt tired and sad. I think that is one of my signs that I'm not quiet well, even if I don't have any other symptoms. I slept all day until school pick up time (I think I got up once for Mia, and we had a nice little sleep together too). I'm glad to be feeling myself again, if not still a little tired. It is worrisome to me when I feel sad for reasons I can't fathom. It felt good to take care of myself by allowing myself to go back to bed and not push myself. I did the same on Friday.

Buffy is working out so well. Mia has stopped calling out a hundred times after she is put to bed now that Buffy sleeps in with her. And she has not cried for me to come in to her in the middle of the night since we've had her either. Winning! We don't have a mobile dog wash out here so looks like I'll be buying dog shampoo and washing her myself in the kids bath. I think she smells fine, but hubby says otherwise, I think it was because she came in wet from the grass. I will get on to it as I don't want to give the "cat man" any demerits against dogs...

I have been doing a lot more vacuuming with all the extra hair and sand. Which is a good thing. I'm searching for the perfect vacuum cleaner now. I want bagless (or reusable bags) and cordless (or a backpack style like the office cleaners wear!). I might end up being one of those people that vacuums every day... no, probably not... but maybe, with the right vacuum cleaner... that is awesome and convenient... Any suggestions? Do you love your vacuum cleaner??

Mx

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you enjoyed your home weekend. Sorry to hear a bug/something reduced the enjoyment. Good for you to allow yourself to recover. Reading the bod to is good, you get a head start on how you are traveling.
    Great that Buffy has solved the night problems with Mia. Buffy is so good, maybe an outside shampoo would work. Micro cloth to dry and maybe a brush to reduce the hair volume. Do not ask me about vacuum cleaners, I have bought so many and although they suck, it is not enough in the right category. : )
    Love from ME

    ReplyDelete