Monday, September 26, 2011

The Weekend

IMG_1460

We went to a Sunday morning market in a town halfway between our town and where my sister lives. I agonised over buying another old sewing machine, the bobbin case had been stolen earlier in the morning (thieves!) so that helped my decision, but she was so pretty and only $10, I don't know if I'm going to regret not buying her.

IMG_1455

I did get an awesome coat stand though (that I haven't photographed) for $4! So now I have somewhere to hang my handbag. The devonshire tea scones were delicious and Charlie enjoyed the third scale truck.

Charlie

The wee man has been walking since his birthday and is getting steadier every day. Combine that with his high wave and it looks like he's doing a fabulous monster impersonation.


I also got half of those vege seedlings planted. Might have got them all in if I didn't wait for Charlie to wake up...

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment