Saturday, September 24, 2011

Spring

2011 2209

Charlie and I were invited out to a local farm to see a beautiful wisteria in bloom. Such a charming garden and farm house. It is lovely to see someone living my dream! Well, my old dream now. Since living in town I've updated my dream. I love living in the middle of town, it's fantastic being able to walk everywhere, my car hardly gets a look in these days.

Now I dream of buying a double block in town, building a passive solar house that is deliciously warm in winter and refreshingly cool in summer, and having a substantial garden with plenty of fruit trees and a productive vege patch.

2011 2009

In the meantime I'm very excited to be planting a vege garden where we are. My wonderful Mum visited during the week and hand pulled all the stinging nettle out of the old chook yard (what a lady!) and I've got a tray full of seedlings to plant when the wee man wakes up.

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment