Wednesday, August 17, 2011

The Weekend

IMG_0719

2011 0814

Saturday was that glorious kind of warm perfect day that I wish we could have more of between the cold of winter and the blistering heat of summer. So delicious! I spent quite a bit of it outdoors in the rose patch pruning my little heart out. I'm still going, and I started the weekend before!

Sunday was a sunday drive out to visit my sister and her wife to see their new abode, a fun fifth wheeler caravan on their hundred acres. I had such a good time. We were also lucky enough to have a visit in the morning from my Aunt who bought Granny with her and my Uncle Geoff, the family historian. Little video clips were taken of the outside of our house and all of us having coffee in the kitchen. I like the thought that Charlie will have these pieces of family history from when he was a baby.

2011 0815

Monday my Aunt turned 60 and I bought my first Pandora charm, I like that she has a little reminder of us and her special birthday. I also shot this canola field on the way over for dinner which is the perfect change for my header, seagull footprints at the beach aren't relevant now we're in the wheatbelt.

Mx

1 comment:

  1. I love fields of canola - we used to drive through rape-seed fields when living in the UK and the yellow seemed to be able to get brighter and brighter and brighter!!

    And I love the picture of little C in his jeans!!

    ReplyDelete