Monday, May 30, 2011

The Weekend

I like to save my haircuts for days when I have an event on. No point in letting a good blowdry go to waste. Saturday night I met the Mr's first Mrs and thought it would be a good idea to visit the hair dresser to cover up a few greys and get my ends trimmed.

IMG_0643

I saw Rose Byrne in Madison Magazine whilst sitting in the chair and decided to get a fringe cut in too (which I haven't had for a long time). This is about as creative as I get these days as the Mr is a long hair lover. If I had my way it would be off boy short.

Anyway, I'm liking the new do and Mrs's old and new were lovely and pleasant.
Hope your weekend was top notch.

Mx

2 comments:

  1. Love the fringe, love the glasses, love the "do"!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look great! wish i could wear bangs!
    happy week!

    ReplyDelete