Friday, November 6, 2009

Finished project


(mostly finished anyway) I know I posted about these curtains ages ago, and they have been finished and hanging for a while... but here they are. I am so very happy with them and think they make our bedroom a much calmer space now we don't have the contents of our wardrobes on display.

Here is the progression of our wardrobe system since we moved in earlier this year.


hhm, not very effective, or attractive

more effective, but still not attractive

ahh, so much better. Clutter begone!.. or at least hide away behind a curtain!

Now this is what I see...

from our front door (excuse the Mr's kite board)

and from our bed

I love it so, now I just need to convince the Mr to close the curtains when he opens them.

Mx

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Looks fabulous. I wish I could sew.

    ....& thanks so much for the well wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simple effective solutions.
    Like the concept.

    ReplyDelete