Sunday, August 30, 2009

Festival of Ian

To celebrate DH's 30th birthday we decided to do something we haven't done in a long time. I probably haven't gone go-karting since my age started with a 1, but boy was it fun! I have a feeling it wont be the last either, I think the boys have a taste for it now.

So go-karting was a highlight, as was the present for two kite surfing lessons from our wonderful friends. Perth is the perfect windy city for it. I'm looking forward to afternoons at the park lounging on a picnic rug while Ian practices with the trainer kite :)

thanks everyone
Mx

lessons learned... don't get your husband to answer your mobile while you drive to the secret breakfast you organised after you secretly colluded with hubby's boss to get him the day off from work, or the secret family dinner you organised could be totally laid out as the restaurant rings to confirm your booking for 15!

No comments:

Post a Comment