Saturday, May 7, 2016

Project 52, Week 18


I am getting this post done tonight as a Mother's Day gift to my Mum.

My best friend and her partner came for an overnight visit with their little guy, highlight of the week. Lowlight was finding white ants in the front door sill. I hope they haven't gotten too far, we need to cut inspection holes in the floor before we can find out :( and then of course there are the toxic chemicals to follow :(:(

It has gotten cold enough here for the fire now and it is keeping us toasty warm in the house. I so appreciate living in a house where I can be comfortable after living in an old and cold one for three years while our babies were small.

That rose up there is the first off my Mother's Love rosebush, my Mother's Day present to myself that I bought early.

I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day xx
Mx

1 comment:

  1. Thank You for that, it was nice to see. Your rose looks lovely and I know it will smell just beautifully. Hope the white ant problem is a small one, even if it is a big problem to solve. Cheers for now.
    Love from ME

    ReplyDelete