Thursday, November 3, 2011

Polyvore

We're having our first hot days and the shorts have been cracked out.



The Mr said he liked my look* the other night so I thought I'd hop on Polyvore and have a go at recreating it. I've been aware of Polyvore for a long time but seriously do not need another distraction on the internet. However, I am in love with Pinterest and often see a Polyvore 'set' that I like, so I've given in to temptation.

This is my first attempt and after only one go I can say it is pretty fun, I can see myself spending a bit of time on there. I'll have to see if they've got an app for the Iphone so I can create outfits while I breastfeed the wee man to sleep. You know, cause I like to multitask, and you need two hands for Bejeweled Blitz.

Mx

* I wasn't actually wearing shoes or earings or sunglasses but it would have been a pretty bare set without them, and if I didn't buy ten dollar sunglasses from the Red Cross I would totally get those Ray Bans.


No comments:

Post a Comment