Saturday, January 16, 2010

A Very Happy New Year


 
 [rice paddies]


[Cornerstore*]

2010 is going to be a wonderful year. I know I'm a bit late with the New Year business but we've just spent the last two weeks soaking up some very needed R&R in Bali (DH works very hard).

We landed early this morning and I am so very excited to be HOME. There is nothing sweeter than disgorging from the airport and smelling the clean, dry air of home. Tropical climates are nice to visit for a little while... but going away always reminds how much I love Australia and just how lucky I am to live here. I'm so much more a home-body than a traveller, two weeks is just about a week too long for me.

There are other things I've missed while away, like my MacBook and my blog reader, which is now very full! I have some serious catching up to do there :), my little vege garden, our own bed (I didn't miss my pillow because it goes with me everywhere), being able to make my own food, the internet, blah, blah, blah. Anyway, I am glad to be home and looking forward to a magical year.

Mx

*the Cornerstore in Seminyak where I bought a cute hat and drank the water and didn't get sick

No comments:

Post a Comment