Sunday, July 23, 2017

Knitting



I haven't had a project on the go for a while so I am enjoying having this gorgeous jacket on the needles for Mia. It's a bit exciting for me too, it's the first garment I've ever knit (not counting scarves or beanies or wrist warmers!).

I have finished knitting the length of the body and I was hoping to start on the sleeves today but realised I have no idea where my double pointed needles are and if I have any the correct size even if I do find them...

I'm knitting the size six for my four and half year old so I have until next winter to finish it just in case I take my time, but I'm so excited seeing it take shape that I might get it done before the end of this winter.

The pattern is The Baby Cable Yoke Jacket by Cotton and Cloud.

I hope you've got a project you're in love with on the go.

Mx

1 comment:

  1. Looking good. What size do you require. Nice to see you back on the blog. This is definitely the right weather to be knitting. Go girl.
    Cheers from here, God Bless, take care, keep well and BE HAPPY.
    Love from ME

    ReplyDelete