Saturday, December 24, 2016

Project 52, Week 50


Week 50 was the last week of school. The Kindy/Pre-Primary Christmas Concert, and the start of Vac Swim and the school holidays. I've enjoyed it immensely. I think I will mandate that we always stay home for that first week after school finishes for the year and just chill out and go to swimming lessons. I actually feel like I'm on holidays, probably for the first time since having kids. 

And we had a lovely visit from Grandma. Here we are at the kindy concert a year apart. My babies getting taller and taller.


Merry Christmas and much love xxx

Mx

1 comment:

  1. Lovely to hear that the first week after school being out has been good for you. I really do not recall. : )
    I hope that this day has been good for all of you. We are having a good day. All are still here, really everyone is doing their own thing but it is good. : )
    Cheerio for now, God Bless, you all.
    Love from ME

    ReplyDelete