Thursday, June 7, 2012

Catching up with April

I am going to knock my Mum's socks off with two posts in as many days. A small thank you for saving me while the Mr was away over the long weekend with country week hockey. Thanks Mum!

April Mosaic


 April included:

:: Many days away from home
:: Charlie's first egg hunt
:: Enjoying the last open day at the pool
:: A family funeral
:: Packing and sorting away things left behind
:: A fun engagement party in a posh neighbourhood
:: A merciless taunt against a diehard Eagles supporter in Toronto
:: Hockey

Might be a bit hard to make a mosaic for May, I've hardly had the inclination to get the camera out, but fingers crossed I'm coming out of the first trimester fog, it is past 9 o'clock and I'm still out of bed!

Mx

No comments:

Post a Comment